If you've ever heard Phil Vassar's "Just Another Day In Paradise" song, that sums our life up here! Its Mozambique--its a third world country; nothing goes as planned, the boxed milk sours, electrical appliances never work... But it is Paradise and we love it!

"Its just another day in paradise. Well, there's no place that I'd rather be. Well, its two hearts and one dream, I wouldn't trade it for anything. And I ask the Lord everynight, for just another day in paradise!" (Phil Vassar)





Monday, November 1, 2010

Race Day Photos


4:45am --21K Registration
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My claim to fame...in the lead the first 30 seconds of the race!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


21K route through the village
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10K runners
~~~~~~~~~~~


3K and 5K runners start their races
~~~~~~~~~

This is the hilltop where the 10K runners and 21K runners met up to finish the last 5K together
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7Ks left!
~~~~~~~~~~


Three runners infront of me, gotta catch up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment