We get hungry periodically and therefore have to feed ourselves. Beef is extremely expensive, chickens come with the feathers still on, and there is a lack of pork due to the islamic influence. That pretty much leaves seafood. Currently our freezer contains only tuna, wahoo, shrimp, and lobster. The tuna was given to us, and I caught the wahoo. The shrimp and lobsters came from my very strange addiction....I cannot pass any of them in the street without buying them. We currently have about 25 lobsters and 12 pounds of shrimp. The reason I have my addiction is because they are so cheap. The shrimp (averaging 4 to 6 per pound) only cost about $1.50 per pound. For an average sized lobster, I am paying about $2.50. However, my best negotiating skills allowed me to buy one for only 30 cents (never mind the fact that i have eaten larger crawfish).
Anyway, here are some lobster pictures for your enjoyment...


Cheers, Alan.
Alan! It's 10:30 in the morning here and I am dying for lobster! Awesome pictures. Sending lots of Love to you both from Texas!
ReplyDelete